February 15, 2011

Father's and Daughters

 The girls were asked to go on a double date last weekend, and reluctantly I agreed.  I know the boy's parents, so I figured it was time I let the reins go just a little bit.  Their evening would consist of dinner at one of their favorite places, a beach themed dance, and an ice cream cone to sweeten the night.  Below are pictures of their date picking them up for the evening.  I think they looked just ravishing; and I don't mind saying their date is a handsome fella, too ;).
The Three Beach Babes... Hannah looks a bit nervous.


Kisses BEFORE the date begins! Oh, my!  I don't think their daddy will mind ;).

No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.