 |
| The HAPPY face! (seen often) |
 |
| The "Jason" Face |
 |
| The "Just Chillin'" Face |
Are there as many sides to Kaden as there are faces? Not really. He's a simple man (as are most, right?). He has two moods: Happy and Hungry. And during his happy mood he can talk your ear off (now that I think about it, he can do this during his hungry mood, too). He talks waaaaaaaaaaay more than the girls ever did at this age. Boy, was that a surprise!
Kader-Bugs LOVES attention... Hmm... No surprise there. And the girls give it willingly. He is the love of all of our lives and pretty soon he's gonna figure that out... Perhaps he already knows... and I'm just fine with that :).
1 comment:
Ohhhh! He's too cute! I wish I could hold him and love on him in person. Thanks for the cute photos!
Post a Comment