
She's 11 months going on 4... Thinking she's as big as her sisters. Gracyn is growing by leaps and bounds. We have a hard time keeping up! She doesn't slowly master a new skill... Practicing over and over again... No, she JUMPS right in feet first and without warning! One day I found her halfway up the stairs. Who knew she could climb stairs!? Ahh!
She has begun standing on her own for a few seconds at a time. Walking is just around the corner (thank you, God). She can sign "all done" and say "all done" too! In all, she says "Ella", "Hannah", "all done", "night-night", "mama", "dadda" and "bye" (I think). Again, she didn't just slowly begin saying these words. One week, not doing much more than mumbling, the next week a whole big vocabulary! Whew! She can point to each of us when we say, "Where's Ella?", etc. She's a good listener (for now) and loves to giggle, play chase, and make silly noises that get a reaction from people.
She's tough as nails, so it seems. Gracyn had the terrible fortune of receiving BOTH flu shots (seasonal and H1N1) within a week of each other. Not a tear shed with either one! Now, when the BIG girls got their shots, it was a different story. We're talking 3 nurses and myself to administer 1 shot to a three and four year old! But, I can't say I blame them. ;)
It's hard to believe my baby... My baby, baby will not be a baby much longer. How time is flying faster than I planned. Just last night I had to move Ella to her bed after she'd fallen asleep in the guest room. I told Jason it was like I was moving a giant. She's growing so fast! NONE of them are supposed to get this big this quick! Am I really going to have a 5 year old!?
When I report next month on Gracyn's first birthday, who knows what she'll be doing then... Maybe driving?!
No comments:
Post a Comment