March 30, 2007

Hannah Banana








She is as sweet as she looks... Hannah is my "sugar" (Ella, of course, my "spice"). She has a heart of gold and loves to give hugs, bite chins and hang upside down (vampire in a past life, maybe?), wrestle with her sister, gobble cheerios, suck her two middle fingers, and make others laugh (especially her sister). She takes after Daddy in that she always has to be in-the-know... Doesn't want to miss anything good. She takes after Mommy by being pretty content to do her own thing. She's as tough as nails, unlike her sis, taking beatings from her daily... And sweeter than sugar. We love our little Hannah Banana.

1 comment:

I teach . . . said...

Does she suck her right or left hand? Middle and ring fingers? Upside or rightside up? Adam sucks his ringa nd middle fingers on his right hand upside down. Too funny.

A


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.