June 23, 2007

Look Who's ONE!







It's so hard to believe it has been a year! The time has flown faster than I planned. Instead of a sweet, innocent, quiet baby cradled in my arms, I now have a little squirt who screams when she's happy... screams when she's mad... screams when she's bored... screams when she's, well, awake. She's a screamer (please see 4th pic above).

One year later, Hannah's personality is really showing through. She continues to be the life of the party... Not phased by much - except vegetables and Mommy's absence. When she's causing trouble (which she has become quite good at doing) she knows how to flash a smile to dismiss any and all charges brought against her (please see 2nd pic above). She's a play hard - sleep hard kinda girl... Rarely sitting still. She's spontaneous, adventurous, but still finds time to cuddle with mom before bed.

Hannah can say a few words at one year - Mommy, Daddy, Ella, Hannah, all done, bye-bye, uh-oh, eyes, what's that/this, moo, and she knows a few signs as well. Though not walking yet, she's standing alone and walking with the help of a couch, push toy, Mom... anything for support.

I can't imagine life without her; she truly brings an energy to our world that was not there before. I'll admit I'm a little scared :-o, but excited to see what the next year holds for my sweetie, Hannah Banana.

3 comments:

I teach . . . said...

Well, it's about time you posted again! I check your blog daily and kept waiting for new photos. Hannah is a cutie-pie for sure. I love the references to all of the screaming. What is it about girls and squealing/screaming? Too funny. My boys just growl all the time. Fair trade, I suppose. Thanks for sharing the pics and stories. I love reading about your family.

A

Anonymous said...

They are both so adorable! I don't even think adorable is the word, they are beyond adorable! I love it when mom tells me you've added to your blog, because I just love reading about your stories and family. I miss you so much, I hope we will get to see each other again soon.

Love,
Allie

Anonymous said...

WOW! Why haven't I seen this site before? The ladies are amazing, the website is fabulous and very creative, and all of it makes me miss you very, very much! Randy & I loved visiting Steve & Connie's new digs in April---quite "posh"! They've done a fabulous job with it (I was extremely envious, which is my highest compliment!! Seriously, we are so happy for the, and for you and your beautiful babies; I know they are a handfull, but what little lady isn't!!! WOMEN RUlE! Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Becky


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.