February 19, 2007

The Many Faces of Ella


She's two going on teenager... On cloud nine one minute and the world falling to pieces the next. She's gentle and sweet, sensitive and cuddly... "Mommy, hold you" is one of the sweetest things I hear throughout my day. She loves to laugh, and lately she can turn on the tears like a faucet. She hates for anyone to be upset with her. Outdoors is where she prefers to be, unless Elmo or The Doodlebops are on TV. Music soothes her and she would listen to it all day long if she had her way. She loves pizza, broccoli, boobies (aka - blueberries), cackies (crackers), and of course, cookies! She detests dirt - "Messy, Mommy!" she tells me. She thinks her daddy hung the moon, needs her mommy to kiss all of her owies, and is connected to her sister Hannah like no one else. We wouldn't change any of her Ella-isms for anything. :)

No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.