February 19, 2007

Three things make life worth living: God, sisters and cookies.



The girls are growing faster than we can keep up with! Ella is nearing two - moods and all... and Hannah is a curious, busy, life-of-the-party 8 month old. Time has flown! Because our world is far from the ones we love and hold dear, we thought this would be a great way to keep you near.
Though the photo here is far from "picture perfect", it is perfect to us. It genuinely captures the joy and laughter we hear when the girls are together. They've become the best of friends already... "Hannah" is the first word out of Ella's mouth in the morning - usually. Sometimes I hear "Daddy" or "eat"... But all three are her favorite things! And Hannah, upon seeing Ella, grins from ear to ear ready to romp and play with her big sister! It brings us so much joy we can't even explain!
We hope this blog will capture a little of the Anderson girls and the sweet memories they are creating for us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW...they are so sweet, just like their grandparents!!!

I teach . . . said...

I am so glad you joined the blogging super highway. You will love it and your family will too. Oh, and Adam and Z welcome you to Bloggywood . Your children will now be famous amongst the Minniear and Anderson clans. The girls are delightful, as always. Now we just have to meet them in person.

A


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.