April 16, 2017

Father Daughter Dance

Each year the girls get dolled up for the most important man in their lives, their Daddy. They look forward to this dance every February, and this one was no exception. Last year, Ella was sick and couldn't go, and the long wait at the restaurant made them late for the dance. They showed up just as it was ending. So this year, the anticipation was nearly killing them. They could. Not. Wait. And the added fun was that Sophie got to attend this year.











No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.