July 7, 2013

Who Needs Swim Lessons?

Every single one of my kids (minus Kaden) have learned how to swim at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  This is Gracyn's year.  I love it that I don't have to pay for expensive swimming lessons.  All they need is a little bit of time and experience near water and some TLC from Grams and Gramps.

At the moment, little Gray-Gray is down in Florida ALL ALONE.  No sibs, no PA's... Just good ol' fashioned spoilin' time with her Grands.  She's having a ball (and they are too).  But, wow, we all miss her!

It's only been 24 hours and already she's a little fishy in the water... It takes a little fear from this momma away to know she can find her way out, should she accidentally fall in.  I'm so proud of her and thankful to have parents willing and wanting to spend this special time with their favorite Gracyn ;).


No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.