July 3, 2013

Someone Please Tell Me...

As a mother new to the world of boys, someone please tell me, do these things 
come with a mute button???  








Please hear me when I say that all three of these put together:


don't even come close to one of these:


in the amount of noise that comes out of this thing.  
Even still, I want to just gobble him up! Preferably with a muzzle, though.




2 comments:

Breeana said...

He is so adorable! They all are so cute. I will tell you that they are all different. My middle one never stops making noises- he even talks and snores while he sleeps! He doesn't have to say words- noises are fine with him. It seems as though he is passing his noise abilities down to the littlest one too! LOL!

Arin said...

Boys DO come with a mute button...it's called puberty. I have to INSIST on more than one syllable answers from Bryce! :-)


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.