Hello. Hello? Ahem... Hello!?!? Oh, I know... You must not recognize me. It's me, Gracyn, silly! No? Still don't recognize me? Ahhh, I see... You must not recognize me now that I have my EARS PIERCED! Yep. That's right! Do you see now? Since I'm gonna be four in... Oh, I don't remember how many more minutes... Well, Daddy said it would be ok. I begged and begged and begged. All. Week. Long. Yeah, all the cool four year olds have their ears pierced.
Did it hurt? Um, yeah. But, I just cried a little... Ok, a lot! And I was quieter than I've ever been for the 30 minutes following. Traumatized? I would't use such a strong word... Nah. I'm over it now. I'm a BIG girl!
This is my "seriously-contemplating-what-the-heck-I'm-about-to-do" photo.
Still time to back out...
Mom and Dad failed to take the Ain't No Turning Back photo. So, what 'cha think?



1 comment:
You look just bbeeaauuttiiffuull, Gracyn!! ;) You're getting to be such a big girl!
Post a Comment