At the request of my friend, Hope, I'm adding a few more. Hope wants 25, but she'll have to settle for 17 :0)... We are a busy family of 6, almost 7. Take what you can get - ha!
11. While most people hate rainy days, I LOVE them. And the darker the clouds, the better. For whatever reason, it brings me such joy. Probably because I grew up in Arizona and that was the closest I could get to snow :).
12. I can turn my feet around almost 180 degrees. Not much more needs to be said here.
13. In high school and college my favorite movie was Pulp Fiction. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that. My tastes have changed somewhat. Now I would say that the greatest movie ever made is The Pianist. Though, I don't think I could ever watch it again... Cried all the way through.
14. Adding to #13... I think most girly-girl movies are way overrated (by girls, that is). I just don't get Eat, Pray, Love. Don't get it at all.
15. I've never gotten drunk.
16. My career aspiration as a child was to be an ice skater. SO glad I didn't follow that dream. ;)
17. I want to own a motorhome... Would that be weird at 35 years old... or, for that matter, any age under 60?
Just the Six of Us
Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.
A Look Back
-
►
2013
(50)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (1)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
-
▼
2012
(47)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (7)
- January (9)
-
►
2011
(70)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (13)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (6)
- January (7)
-
►
2010
(53)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (1)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- February (6)
- January (5)
-
►
2009
(39)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (5)
3 comments:
Thank you!! I know you are busy, but you just left us hanging with ten :0)
I want a motor home, too! I do know of a 2008 Big Bertha style "for sale", if you decide you are in the market.
Did you take dance as a child? Limber lower limbs.
I SOOO agree with #11. :) I remember enjoying the rain with you as kids. Good times . . .
A
fun to read, Erin! :-)
Post a Comment