Life is full... So sad that I haven't posted in the last month, but we have been filled to the max around here. This is a taste of our life lived out fully...
*Moving. Not homes, but rooms. Moving around three rooms in your home, I mean COMPLETELY taking everything out and putting it someplace new, is no small feat. I think we are set for a while.
* Couch bound morning sickness. So thankful for my sweet friends who provided meals for my family the week I was most deathly ill. I don't think anyone would've eaten had it not been for you. Love you girls!
* 1.5 hour drives to pre-natal appointments because midwives are hard to come by in a small town.
* Vacation Bible School... Swimming lessons... Science camp. It's pretty clear I got a little cabin fever during my morning sickness phase. Now, we are filled to the max with activities. It's good to be alive ;).
* Trying desperately to get back on the unprocessed foods band wagon again. We've had too many boxed foods during the last six weeks and, um, ick. Good food takes time, though, and I'm not 100% there yet with my energy level.
* Taking a month off of school and trying to use every spare minute wisely, and accepting the fact that it's not reasonable to accomplish everything on my list.
* Battling the terrible two's with one, nay, two children. Oy vey!
* Laundry up to my eyeballs. Somewhere between three and four children it just exploded!
* My new early bedtime of 8:30. Hence, no posts.
* Preparing for a new school year set to start in July. I've gotta get on it!
* Volunteering.
* Taking the time to relish in this precious but busy time in our lives. Life is full and God has given us a tremendous blessing to count as joy.
Just the Six of Us
Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.
A Look Back
-
►
2013
(50)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (1)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
-
▼
2012
(47)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (7)
- January (9)
-
►
2011
(70)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (13)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (6)
- January (7)
-
►
2010
(53)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (1)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- February (6)
- January (5)
-
►
2009
(39)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment