September 21, 2011

K Bugs

 He is the Anderson with porcelain skin, dark hair and eyes (like his Daddy), and a smile that reveals the sunshine.  He is sweet-natured and playful, curious yet compliant, and as strong as Sampson.  I'd be lying if I denied having moments where I wonder if I birthed an Incredible



He adores each of his sisters and doesn't mind (most of the time) being a live baby doll for them to feed, carry, rock, or put down for "night night".  He just plays right along with a gigantic smile attached.

  
I wasn't sure how K would fit into this home of so many girls.  But the fact of the matter is he fits in like he's been here all along.  He is our baby, our only boy, and a source of so much peace and joy in this home.  

 

Love, love, love this little man.

No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.