July 23, 2011

Trip to the Rockies

It's not everyday that you see a father-son relationship like Jason and his dad.  They have a mutual respect and admiration for each other that I pray Kaden will feel someday for his dad :).  And with Stuart's 60th birthday coming up this year, Jason wanted to do something special for and with him.

With their mutual love for the outdoors, it seemed logical to go somewhere and do something BIG in terms of the natural world.  Jason researched and researched and came up with a trip across Canada... Through the Rockies.  They started in Vancouver, British Columbia and traveled for two days via a glass topped train to Banff, then topped it off with a scenic drive to Calgary.  Here are some of the highlights below.  But, as you can imagine, the pictures, albeit gorgeous, don't do it justice (so I'm told :)).

City on Top of the Trees (Vancouver)

Lake Moraine
Cliff Bridge - City on Trees
More Lake Moraine

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

what an amazing trip! Absolutely beautiful..will make sure Chad sees these...I see a future trip! ;)


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.