April 29, 2011

Gray-Gray























Do you have a daughter?  Has she ever been two?  Then you know what my life is like.  I don't know about you, but the two's... with girls?  Talk about emotions on overload (soooo not looking forward to having three teenage girls at once).  Somedays, I'm just sayin',  I'd like to press the fast-forward button.  But, it kills me that this also happens to be the cutest, most curious, most rolling-on-the-floor laughing stage, too. 

If you don't have a girl allow me to break it down for ya.  Many days it gets awfully darn close to what it would be like to live with a bipolar monkey... Now ya see me, now ya don't.  Ooo, what's that shiny thing? Waaaa!! Kisses! Eat... eat... EAT!!!  Whaaaaa! NO-WAY!  Hug. Kiss. Waaaa!!  I DO IT!  Eat! Cuddle. Blink. Smack! Ooo, what's that thing moving over there?  (Quite frankly, in my head the only thing I hear all day long is "ooo-ooo-aaa-aaa-aaa!").
She is absolutely hilarious.  She is (as you can see) unbelievably adorable.  She even has a sweet little loving heart.  But, it's not tamed yet.  We're working on it.  Good thing two have come before her.  Otherwise, we'd be checking ourselves into the insane asylum.
And I am absolutely, undeniably smitten with her.  
*As a side note, do you think it would be strange to see a mom driving a mini van down the road wearing ear plugs.  I am seriously... seriously considering it.  No joke.**

1 comment:

Ali said...

Gracyn, your Aunt Ali loves you so much. And this is the cutest picture of you ever. xoxo


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.