Ella and Hannah started playing soccer this fall and let me be the first to say... They ROCK! ;) They truly enjoy playing, even in 90 degree weather (ugh). So far Ella has made three goals (in two games) and Hannah has been great at hustling with the whole team. She is a bit timid to approach the ball... Could be because of the 9 other kids hoovering around it. But, according to her, there is another reason altogether which makes perfect sense.
"Mommy, do you know why I didn't kick the ball at the last game?"
"No, Hannah, why?
"Because... I was too busy playing with my pig-tails."
"Yeah. You do have a point, there."
What I love the most is the looks we get after they have chased, kicked, scored, or simply ran anywhere on the field... Full of pride and wanting to make sure we were watching.
Gracyn, the Courageous Cougars Head Cheerleader
1 comment:
That's so cute! I love the picture of Hannah looking at you and beaming! So precious!
Post a Comment