August 13, 2010

Cutest Little Baby Face...

We had our 4-D ultra sound yesterday of Kaden.  He wasn't exactly cooperative... The majority of the pictures didn't turn out great.  The problem was he slept the whole time... Barely moved... Even with a coke before the appointment!  But we were happy to get a few pictures where we could really see his face.  Seems to me he has his own distinctive look.  When I compare the pics with Gracyn's from 2 years ago, they look quite a bit different... Although I believe they share the same juicy lips trait, thanks to Jason :).  We will only know for sure in about 3 months!







1 comment:

Nicole @MTDLBlog said...

These pictures are the best! I was fortunate to get a lot of them while pregnant with the twins due to their high risk nature. We were able to get some really great shots of them cuddled up together. They are truly priceless! Congratulations on your son! Can't wait to see the arrival pictures!


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.