Because we haven't be able to surprise anyone, Jason informed me (after I'd told a few people) that he wanted to keep the baby's name a surprise. It wasn't terribly important to me to do so, but if it meant that much to Jason... Well... Ok. And naturally, of course, that same week a million people asked me if we had a name yet. "Well, yes, but Jason wants to surprise everyone with it when he is born." So I kept my lips sealed trying to honor Jason's wishes.
Much to my surprise, however, I recently discovered that Jason has apparently been telling everyone! His entire office staff... His family... His friends... and here I am keeping it hush hush with everyone who asks.
Sooooo.... Drum roll, please... I can now share the name for our baby boy...
Kaden Elijah
Ahhhh... That felt good :)
1 comment:
LOVE IT
Post a Comment