April 9, 2010
This One's for You, Paula
So, I took the gender predictor test this am... The new over-the-counter "Intelligender" test. Well.... After some analyzing (it's not easy to read) it predicted we are having another GIRL! We will see for sure at the ultrasound in about 10 weeks. I'm not putting any money on that test, though. So far 4 out of 4 of my girlfriends who are currently preggers are having boys. I would certainly be the odd one out if the test turns out to be correct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the Six of Us
Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.
A Look Back
-
►
2013
(50)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (1)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
-
►
2012
(47)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (7)
- January (9)
-
►
2011
(70)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (13)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (6)
- January (7)
-
▼
2010
(53)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (1)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- February (6)
- January (5)
-
►
2009
(39)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (5)
2 comments:
It's a boy. Trust me.
Awww, thanks! I saw you and the girls today in Red Bone (as you were leaving) and couldn't get your attention. I was amazed at how "grown" Ella is.
I enjoyed reading her birthday post. She is an amazing little girl! I'm looking forward to your "official" test :)
Paula
Post a Comment