We went for a walk recently around the neighborhood. Always a good time to hear the girls' thoughts about what's going on in their little lives. Not that they ever keep their thoughts to themselves... Our conversation went a little something like this...
"Mommy, you made me very angwy this morning!"
"Oh, really, Hannah, what made you so angry?"
"You made me angwy when you put me in time out; I don't like to go to time out. It made me very angwy."
"I'm sorry it made you angry, Hannah, but you were not obeying Mommy so you needed to spend some time in time out."
"Well, that's not what the Bible says. The Bible says, 'Do not make me angwy' that's what the Bible says!"
"Oh, really? The Bible says, 'Do not make Hannah angry'?"
"Yes, it says, 'Do not make me angwy'. So you did not obey the Bible, Mommy, you did not!"
Wow, next time I guess I'll consult with our little Bible expert before I discipline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the Six of Us
Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.
A Look Back
-
►
2013
(50)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (1)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
-
►
2012
(47)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (7)
- January (9)
-
►
2011
(70)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (13)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (6)
- January (7)
-
►
2010
(53)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- September (9)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (1)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- February (6)
- January (5)
-
▼
2009
(39)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (5)
1 comment:
Too cute! :)
Post a Comment