March 7, 2009

N-O

Ella and I had a pleasant ride home from school the other day... Just Ella and me while Daddy was at home with the other two munchkins. We had a good chat that went a little like this...

"Mommy, when I'm an adult I will get to do a lot things."
"Really, when will be an adult?"
"Um, like when I'm 10 or 8... and maybe 5."
"Ah, I see. And what kind of things will you get to do when you're 10, 8, and 5?"
"Let's see... I'll get to drink coke. . . and. . . I'll get to say, 'No.'"

Ha!!! Can you tell that NO is a four letter word in our house?

No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.