
Move to the "country" and all sorts of fun things come your way...
It seems Jason and the girls were outside working when a pick up truck drove to the corner of our yard, opened his door, and "dropped off" two puppies in the yard. These tiny little guys just sat in the street as the man turned his truck around, looked at Jason, and sped off. Jason called me to "see something"... I, of course, couldn't just let them sit there. Sooooo, after feeding them, playing with them, and the girls flipping out, they are now fast asleep in the corner of our workshop. We are trying to find a home for them before Monday. Wish us luck! We really don't need two extra mouths to feed... We've already got one on the way!
1 comment:
Erin, They are so cute! It is a good thing I didn't see them the other night, or I may have brought one home. I can't believe people just drop animals off to survive on their own. That makes me sick and mad. I am glad nice people like you try to find them a home. Have you found them a home yet?
Post a Comment