Two going on twenty...
Our sweet Hannah turned two today. Soon she'll no longer be our official baby, but she'll always be our little girl. At two, Hannah can say nearly anything that's on her mind. She loves to dance, sing, and do everything with passion. It's amazing to me how she has blossomed over the last year.She still has a love for life and laughter. If there's humor to be found in any given moment, Hannah will find it (even when being disciplined). The small things in life impress her the most... ants, bubbles, rocks, books etc. Often, I have to remind myself to slow down to her pace so she can take everything in.
She's a truly affectionate soul. She loves to cuddle, touch, and "give love". While her counterpart's love language is quality time, Hannah's is undoubtedly physical touch. I don't mind it a bit!
Sooner than I realize, I'll be writing about the years gone by... Hannah's growth over a childhood that passed by in the blink of an eye. I don't look forward to that day. But our prayer is now and will always be that she will grow into a woman who loves, honors, and serves the Lord. That in her, others will see Christs love. That alone would make us more proud than anything she could accomplish on her own.




1 comment:
What a beautiful thing to write about your daughter. I feel the same way about my kids.
I love that I can now put a loving little girl I got to hug with all of your pictures.
Your daughters are beautiful, Erin.
love to you,
Arin
Post a Comment