A revelation came to me as we were roaming around the trunks. Next year will probably be Ella's last to trick-or-treat. I don't EVEN know how that is possible. I still remember her first Halloween as snow white and how timid she was to join in on the fun. My, how she has changed.
And this momma is getting better at finding what we have on hand or hand making costumes from clothes bought from the thrift store. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that out. I have memories of my own mother doing some amazing things with sheets and glitter. So, here 'ya go with a few pics of our homemade costumes (minus Darth Vader, of course).
May I present to you Darth Vader, Ella the Spanish seniorita, Not one, but TWO beautiful snow princesses, and the cutest darn leopard you'll ever see.
| I considered cropping out the sand bags in the background, but then we wouldn't remember years from now how this Halloween our family evacuated only a few short weeks before the holiday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment