May the LORD be praised,
for he has heard the sound of my pleading.
The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and I am helped.
Therefore my heart rejoices,
and I praise Him with my song.
Psalm 28:6-7
These verses have been circled and marked in my Bible for slightly over a year now. I read them over and over and over again with hope. Hope that the Lord would understand my own confusion as to the road that lay ahead. Hope that He would work all things out for good. Hope that He would know, because I certainly did not, what our future looked like for our family.
And now, 13 months later, we announce with great joy and with great hope the news of our 6th child. Due in September, the next 7 months will be filled with great hope that we will "see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living" (Psalm 27:13). We trust in His plan for our family. We trust in His healing. We trust that even through dark times, He is present, and that ultimately, He desires to give us good gifts.
Right now, as with all of our precious children, the handiwork of God is taking place. He is weaving together a perfect design for this child. We anxiously await to see His work.
*The picture above is MY birth announcement my parents sent out. Thought it quite fitting to share with everyone our news!
Right now, as with all of our precious children, the handiwork of God is taking place. He is weaving together a perfect design for this child. We anxiously await to see His work.
*The picture above is MY birth announcement my parents sent out. Thought it quite fitting to share with everyone our news!

2 comments:
I CANNOT WAIT to squeeze, and love, and tickle, and cuddle Baby Anderson! I ALREADY love Baby A so stinkin' much! Woo hoo!
Blessings, peace and comfort for you as you grow this little angel.
Amanda
Post a Comment