September 17, 2013

Soccer Stars

Tonight was picture night.  I decided my camera was as good as the photographer's and took their individuals myself.  A penny saved...















1 comment:

Aunt Ali said...

I need wallets for my bragging rights!! I'll have Dad print them out. And congrats, you are now Ru's official photographer!! Although knowing Brad, it probably won't be soccer...it will be something like deep-sea fishing competitions or ocean kayaking hehehe


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.