May 19, 2013

Ru-Ru

So, everyone, I mean EVERYONE thought little Ru was going to be a boy.  Since Ali and Brad chose against knowing the gender, we were all making bets.  At each of Ali's appointments and ultrasounds, Ru was measuring ahead.  We thought for sure there was a little football player just busting inside of momma.  BUT, she surprised us all and THRILLED us all when we she was born!!

SO, little Ru has mostly boy clothes (for the moment) all handed down from her male cousins.  But, Ali  is lucky enough to have THREE nieces from yours truly, so I will have the box of clothes in tow when I meet my sweet little Ru.

Here is her latest pic with a message from Ali... I mean Ru:

"Good morning!  I dress like a boy sometimes bc Mom and Dad
thought I was gonna be one :-)"


Oh my!  I could just eat her up!!!!


No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.