Meet the newest Anderson on the block...
Lilia Rose
That's right. Three Four girls, one boy. Sweet little Kaden is going to make one amazing husband someday. He'll have 18 years of some serious training! We are thrilled beyond thrilled! Lilia is the name we are going with for now, though the middle name is subject to change. What do you think? We are open to suggestions :).
Oh, and we are also currently taking donations for the wedding funds. Really. Anything. Help!
5 comments:
That is awesome! Love the name as you have it. If your girls marry my boys we can split the costs! Congrats.
Awww...sweet name!
Let's see....
I agree with Breeana, when Bryce and Graycn get married, we'll split the cost with you! :-) (as long as they elope. ha!!)
Lili Rose sounds very floral! But very beautiful, too. I think Lilia Erin is a beautiful name. Rhys is named after me, and even though I know it doesn't matter, when I take a moment to remember that, it always makes me smile.
Beautiful!
Hugs,
Amanda
Beautiful!
Hugs,
Amanda
Post a Comment