May 26, 2010

Girly Girl

 Yes, I know I have three girls...  But, it is becoming more and more evident that Gracyn is our first "girly girl".  At the tender age of only 1.5, she is showing signs of true prissiness.  There are few moments in the day when she does not have her sisters high heeled dress up shoes on...  She continually carries around a purse and is adorned with as many necklaces as she can fit around her neck.  The big girls enjoy this kind of dress up play, too, of course... But they didn't quite take it to this extreme at this young of an age.  Another thing she gets ecstatic about is her baby dolls.  She loves on them, gives them kisses... There are many mornings when she's eating her breakfast with one hand, holding her baby tight with the other.  And don't even think about trying to take it away.  Trust me on this one. 
And we love every inch of her girlishness :)

No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.