January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

So it was my birthday today... I awoke to the aroma of eggs and the sound of sizzling bacon cooking in the kitchen... And let me tell you... it was the best breakfast I've had in a long, long time. I was surprised to be whisked away to one of my favorite salons in town. Two sweet girls, sisters actually, own this fabulous salon. They really know how to pamper there! I got an amazing new do, using only the finest hair products, of course. I felt like a real lady! I can't tell you how difficult it is to feel like your own self when you are a momma to three little ones. This was just what I needed!!! To top it all off, not that I needed anything more, I was also given the most gorgeous set of bracelets. It was birthday that I will not soon forget.

Oh, and I nearly almost forgot to mention the new artwork I was given for our home. Still looking for the perfect spot.


A breakfast for champions.


Sister-Sister Hair Salon



Hair products straight from New York.


I don't have to tell you these girls got a great tip!


Gosh, I'm spoiled.



**And I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

JaBLes Mommy said...

The perfect day! So glad to see you were spoiled on your special day...you deserve it! Happy birthday Erin! I meant to send you an email yesterday, but time got away from me. Your birthday is one I never forget, and I think of you every year. XOXO

The Severances said...

SO precious!


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.