September 9, 2009

Thumper






















Thump... Thump... Thump-thump... Thump
Gracyn has a new nickname. Can you guess what it is?
Thumping is her FAVORITE thing to do while she eats. It's quite amusing... She thumps her feet as though she's keeping time in her head. Gotta tell ya... I know the feeling... I ALWAYS have a song in my head. Right now, "I Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon...
Though, I'm sure Gracyn's library of head songs isn't all that comprehensive. Her library consists mainly of songs that Hannah makes up about stinky feet, or Ella's Alvin and the Chipmunks album that we've listened to for 5 hours a day for the last month and a half.
I'm being punished for the sins of my childhood.



No comments:


Just the Six of Us

Six may seem like a lot but only to others. It is who we are. Some people like peace and quiet (who doesn't?), but the quiet we lack we gain all the more in giggles, feet scampering, I love yous, tickles, tiny voices singing. Being a mother to these four amazing little people and a wife to the most incredible person I know is a blessing that can't be put into words; I am living my dream.