



To dance or not to dance... That is not a difficult question to answer once you see these pretty ballerinas all dolled up. We signed up for classes yesterday and bought the uniforms. The girls are soooo excited. They dressed up last evening and danced for nearly two hours like graceful little swans... Ok, so maybe Hannah had a little jive goin' on, but Ella took her practice seriously doing many plias and pointed toe routines. I realize I'm a little biased, but it seems that we have some natural talent among our little princesses.
2 comments:
YAY!!! I found your blog! I love it so much. So creative and I LOVE the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful! So glad they will be dancing together :-)
What beautiful little ballerinas they are! Of course I am LOVING that they are taking dance! You are going to make so many great memories with your girls...enjoy every minute!
XOXO
Post a Comment